Located on the oldest wine producing soil in Bordeaux, the Domaine de La Gravière was bought at the end of the eighteenth century by the Maurès de Malartic family. It was in honour of Hypolyte, Count of Malartic, admiral in the service of the Kings of France, that the Château was renamed Malartic-Lagravière.
Château Malartic-Lagravière is open all year round for visits and tastings, as well as the shop, from Monday to Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Exceptional closure on :
- Monday 10 April - Easter Monday
- Monday 1 May - Labour Day
- Monday 8 May - Armistice of the Second World War
- Monday 29 May - Pentecost
- Tuesday 1 November - All Saints' Day
Price per person including VAT:
- Classic visit: 20€.
- Private tour: 28€ (including VAT)
- Cheese workshop: 34€.
- Paths of Malartic: 30€ (including VAT)
- Gourmet Break: 42€ (including VAT)
- Grape varieties and discovery: 40€ (in French)
- Picnic: 59€ (in French)
- Cookery workshop: 195
Internet access, Wifi - Stage/podium - Sound proof
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please consume with moderation